Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vivocity with Piggy

At Thai Express

Piggy busy with his iphone again.


Yummy Thai Wings, a little too oily though.


At National Geographic
Fossils

Cashier


Portraits



The Freezing Chamber, $1 per entry to try out your winter clothing.
They adjust the temperature accordingly to the country you will be visiting.

Loads of lovely candles for sale. Did I say I have a collection of more than 50 candles, holders and burners at home?
I simply can't resist them! Every one of them looked so pretty and I just love the fragrance.
I actually displayed them in my room and not lighting them up as candles can kill! If you like to light up candles in your house, avoid putting them on top of your televisions, wall, curtains or papers. Most of out candles are made from paraffin wax, burning candles in air-conditional rooms can release toxic during burning but that doesn't bother me at all. I love them too much! :D

Yipee! Next Friday is a school holiday and I need not go to work!! :D I can't wait for Friday to come!

I wonder what new items will be in store tomorrow for pet society.

No comments:

Post a Comment