Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


What a great dinner we had at Swissotel Merchant Court Ellenborough Market!
My tummy is really bloated now as I guess I ate too many deserts! I simply loved deserts!
I didn't eat much though as my tummy wasn't feeling quite well, however my sis, Kim really enjoyed herself, she couldn't stopped gorging down the shark fin soup. Guess how many bowls she had?? EIGHT! We didn't manage to take many pictures. You know why, she was too busy stuffing her face.

Overall the food was alright, I recommend the durian puree, oysters, crayfish and shark fin soup, the rest of the food wasn't that fantastic and there were only like 6 stations? I expected more variety of food.

I really like chocholate fondue. Sadly there wasn't any strawberries! They only had mashmallows, grapes, starfruit and other tropical fruits. There wasn't many deserts to choose from but it doesn't bother me as long as there are deserts!

I hope my mummy enjoyed her Mother's Day dinner! Happy Mother's Day mummy! I love you!
Salmon, Crayfish and Frog's leg.


Oysters, Scallops, Mussels and Prawns

Shark Fin soup that my sister gorged down eight bowls.


Durian Puree


Chocolate Fondue


Creme bulee, bread pudding, durian puff, white chocolate mousse, durian cheesecake.


I know my muma and dad looked fat in these pictures as their mouth
were all stuffed with food!


My trying hard to act hot sister, Kim.



We brought Peanut along. It was my sister's idea! The hotel didn't allowed dogs in their premises and we nearly got to go home! Luckily the manager was kind enough to let us in, we were given a special place outside the restaurant.
Actually my sister had called the hotel to checked if dogs are allowed and they said yes and we were be given a special sitting, however when we got there, the hotel manager said no! We had a long discussion and finally he agreed. Phew! Hopefully we didn't get him into trouble!

Peanut taking a walk at Singapore River after dinner.
He was really happy and excited! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment