Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to work !

After resting at home for 2 days, I am back to work! I woke up with the lethargic feeling once again. Didn't sleep well again last night, however was a lot better compared to the past two days. When I reached my work place, I was back on track and feeling enthusiastic about my work once again. Wouldn't it be great if I have a couple more days to rest?! hee.. :D I am daydreaming again! Sigh.

Went shopping at Jurong Point with Joanna after work and brought a new dress and a top! Great singapore sale is now on!! Wee! We planned to go shopping again tomorrow after work! I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!
I am eyeing on a keyboard now. Hope to get one next month! Piggy let's go shopping for a keyboard next week! :D

Oh yes, I will also be meeting Serene this coming Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment