Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ben and Jerry's has a new flavour!

Ben and Jerry's cake batter ice cream. I still prefer phish food( simply to die for!!!) and chocolate chip cookie dough though!

http://www.benjerry.com.sg


Woke up with a stiff neck yesterday morning. I couldn't turn my head to the left! It was really uncomfortable and painful. :( What is happening to me? Recently I had been getting body aches. Was it due to stress or I am just tired? I had no clue. Lately I had been real busy with my school carnival, parent and teacher meeting and holiday programme. I couldn't wake up every morning and dragged my feet to work. Guess I need a break real soon.
I am going to extract my wisdom tooth next Saturday! I get to rest for a couple of days after that. Is it good or bad news?? I am really glad Piggy is going with me. :D He is going for dental check up as well. I am sooooo happy tomorrow is Friday again! Meanwhile I am not going to think about anything els and enjoy my Ben and Jerry's cake batter ice cream! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment