Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthday and Farewell


Princess birthday cake from E creative!!
The cake was too pretty that I had to take a picture of it! LOL!
It does not looked pretty but tasted yummy as well!
It has 24 cupcakes and a 1kg cake.
ecreative is an online bakery and florist that sell a variety of cakes(including 3D, wedding, photo and corporate cakes), flowers and gifts. They provide catering as well!


http://www.ecreative.com.sg






Goodbye to Douglas and Maxine who will be leaving to New Zealand tomorrow!
We will miss you and hope you enjoy your new school! Do keep in touch! :)

Was really glad tomorrow is Saturday! I need a break badly after the long and busy week preparing for school carnival, level meeting and parent and teacher meeting. I have to go for level meeting tomorrow morning at 10.30am and I am not finished with my evaluation for my lessons! Sigh. :( Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment