Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back to work

I am going back to work tomorrow!! It has been a good two weeks break for me. It's time for me to get back to work, although a little reluctant...
Staying away too long from work can make one lazy.Which is exactly how i am feeling right now!
Piggy is away in Malacca with his colleagues. I was at home for the past two days, sitting in front of my lappie for more then 12 hours a day. Great I found a new game to play with, poupee girl, which helps to kill some of my boredom, els I will be bored to death. Pet society is fun too, you dress up and purchase new furnitures and stuff for your pet. Don't say I am childish, the games are really cute and fun. I am sure the girls will agree with me ya?
My family said I am too engrossed in my lappie and games that I had became insane!!!?! They also said I am not responsive blah blah blah... my mother claimed that I don't talk to her at home! I am having my break right now so give me a break. I am going back to work tomorrow. I seriously can't multi-task. If you happen to see me watching tv, on the phone or in front of my lappie, please don't talk to me! This explains the not responsive part. As for not talking much, I talk 9 hours a day in school when I teach. So imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment