Thursday, October 8, 2009

Butterflies in the stomach

Been really busy with work lately. Is lacking of energy and time to blog. The week doesn't seem shorter when I am busy, instead much more longer in fact. I worked more than 10hrs on certain days, preparing for Lantern Festival, Children Day and Read for Record, which was today. Am totally exhausted but had a great time with the kids. Here are some of the photos I had took at work today. I did face painting for the kids. :D Having camp-over in school tomorrow!



Butterfly bread





Joanna having music & movement with the kids




Face painting by me!










































Me dressing up as a butterfly. I made those wings!




Chelsea and mummy

1 comment:

  1. i like the deco it look great. The kids looks cute with the face painting.

    ReplyDelete