Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Peanut!

Peanut is 6 years old! Time files really fast. I could still remember the first day he came home. He was a cute, furry and black puppy! He changed the colour of his fur overtime, to grey and brown. Here are some photos and video clips taken on his birthday.


It's my birthday!



I am a lucky dog!




I have rawhides, greenies, cookies, muffin, pudding and chicken, vegetable treats and a new giraffe toy!
And guess what? I only like greenies and rawhide. I don't like the rest of the snacks! I am a fussy pooch!



My new giraffe toy. Cute?




Stay!




I can't wait any longer! I am going to take some treats!




Yipee! I got one!






A video clip of Peanut having his birthday treats!
Peanut: How do you want me to eat my egg pudding?
I like to have the pudding in my bowl please! No. I am not fussy at all.




That's better!


No comments:

Post a Comment