Monday, March 30, 2009

I am going to Thailand!!!!!

I waited for four freaking months for my leave to arrive to go to Thailand! This time I am going on my birthday! :D I can't wait for the day to come! My last visit to Thailand was last year. I am glad we are going there again this year! I love the food and massage over there. I love to shop and do manicure even more there. Manicure cost only S$4!!! Pedicure cost the same. Cheap right?? We are going back to our usual hotel and hangout places again. I am sooo excited! Gee..

I just went to get Conz snack from the supermarket. They were out of stock????? :( I got magnum ice-cream instead.. they were selling 1 for 1 at 7-eleven! Yummmmmyyyyyy!
I went Aries to get some accssories and they were having a promotion of 20% off for those who is having their birthdays in March and April! That's me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment